Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment Grants
The Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FFE) Grant helps new Disciples congregations to provide financial resources to support their operating costs. The grant is intended to provide a one-time “boost” to a new congregation to support its long-term sustainability.
- A congregation within seven (7) years of establishment/founding or three (3) years of being listed as Affiliated in the Year Book and Directory.
- A congregation that recently (within the last 12 months) purchased or will purchase (in the next 12 months) their FFE using only its own funds or its own funds combined with another loan.
- A congregation in covenant with the Region and the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) demonstrated by financial support to the Disciples ministries.
- At the same time, a congregation might apply for an interest-free loan and any other grant or particular loan that DCEF offers.
- Office furniture such as desks, chairs, lamps, cabinets, bookcases, partitions, and similar.
Electronic equipment such as computers, printers, photocopy machines, audio-visual equipment, security systems, and similar.
Maximum Grant Amount:
- It is the lower amount of 25% of the FFE cost or 10% of the accumulated income distribution balance as of January 1 of the grant year; maximum grant amount is $20,000.
- Example: If the FFE total project cost is $20,000, the lower amount will be 25% of the cost; therefore, a congregation will receive a grant of $5,000.
Deadline to Apply in 2023:
How to Apply:
For more information, call 800.274.1883 or email Building and Capital Services Advisor Rosario Ibarra at email@example.com.