Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment Grants
The Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FFE) Grant helps new Disciples congregations to provide financial resources to support their operating costs. The grant is intended to provide a one-time “boost” to a new congregation to support its long-term sustainability.
- A congregation within seven (7) years of establishment/founding or three (3) years of being listed as Affiliated in the Year Book and Directory.
- A congregation that recently (within the last six months) purchased or will purchase their FFE using only its own funds or its own funds combined with another loan.
- A congregation in covenant with the Region and the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) demonstrated by financial support to the Disciples ministries.
- At the same time, a congregation might apply for an interest-free loan and any other grant or particular loan that DCEF offers.
- Office furniture such as desks, chairs, lamps, cabinets, bookcases, partitions, and similar.
Electronic equipment such as computers, printers, photocopy machines, audio-visual equipment, security systems, and similar.
Maximum Grant Amount:
- It is the lower amount of 25% of the FFE cost or 10% of the accumulated income distribution balance as of January 1 of the grant year; maximum grant amount is $20,000.
- Example: If the FFE total project cost is $20,000, the lower amount will be 25% of the cost; therefore, a congregation will receive a grant of $5,000.
Deadline to Apply in 2022:
How to Apply:
For more information, call 800.274.1883 or email Building and Capital Services Advisor Rosario Ibarra at firstname.lastname@example.org.