At Disciples Church Extension Fund (DCEF), our staff members work with Disciples congregations and organizations on investments, loans, and more. But it’s our four Building and Capital Services Advisors who meet pastors, planters, and worshipers face-to-face, traveling to Regions and Areas across the United States and Canada.
Right now, that’s not safe or healthy for our employees or our partners, so we’re bringing our Advisors online!
In the new blog series Ask the Advisors, Belinda R. King, Craig M. Walls, Rosario Ibarra, and Jim Michel tackle the issues facing faith communities in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), such as:
- Changes needed to safely welcome members back into sanctuaries, fellowship halls, and other facilities
- Budgeting during a pandemic
- Necessary technology upgrades for services
With years of experience in civil engineering, church planting, business and finance, all of our Advisors are prepared to answer the questions keeping you and your leadership team up at night.
Get ready to rest easy with Ask the Advisors.
- How can DCEF help our congregation through COVID-19? (May 26, 2020)
- What changes are needed to welcome back members into our worship space? (June 2, 2020)
- How might the COVID-19 pandemic impact your church finances? (June 9, 2020)
If you have a question for one of our advisors, feel free to leave it in the comment section below!